Ducati SuperSport Forum banner

Do you go to 1st to make it pop at a stop???

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I havent used the quick shifter yet on my 950SS but love the popping, is there a simple way to put the shifter on (better go grab that manual lol)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hmmmm. Pop pop pop versus Conti's on overrun? Sorry guys , no comparison.
what’s “conti’s”.

Hope the newly ordered Termi's sound better.
Its 8am here and I’m about to start fitting the termI, after doing a few ‘chores’. Hopefully, some time this afternoon, I’ll be able to confirm your hopes…

From what I’ve heard, removing the stock exhaust isn’t a job for the feint hearted…. Not looking forward to it tbh, but definitely looking forward to losing the cat!

[/QUOTE]

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I havent used the quick shifter yet on my 950SS but love the popping, is there a simple way to put the shifter on (better go grab that manual lol)
Im not sure how this thread got all about quickshifting…. Weird
You only need to engine brake for the popping, no matter how you get there.
anyway, the dqs comes std on 939s and 950s.
It’s an available accessory on the 939 and 950.
if you have it, you can turn it on or off in the settings menu.
Its not good for traffic or around town… but I’m lucky to live where I make a left out of my road and I’m already on mountain twisties… and it rocks through those.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Im not sure how this thread got all about quickshifting…. Weird
You only need to engine brake for the popping, no matter how you get there.
anyway, the dqs comes std on 939s and 950s.
It’s an available accessory on the 939 and 950.
if you have it, you can turn it on or off in the settings menu.
Its not good for traffic or around town… but I’m lucky to live where I make a left out of my road and I’m already on mountain twisties… and it rocks through those.
It’s actually standard on all 950’s (S and standard) and defaults to “on” for the 950 from factory.
Mine works very well around town (commuting), low speed etc (2021 950) in all three engine modes. It’s the best QS I’ve come across.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
what’s “conti’s”.

Its 8am here and I’m about to start fitting the termI, after doing a few ‘chores’. Hopefully, some time this afternoon, I’ll be able to confirm your hopes…

From what I’ve heard, removing the stock exhaust isn’t a job for the feint hearted…. Not looking forward to it tbh, but definitely looking forward to losing the cat!

[/QUOTE]
Well I'm still waiting for mine. Will call to get feedback.
Conti's ? Aaaah to be that young..
Bevel Duke's have em. Addictive.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
It’s actually standard on all 950’s (S and standard) and defaults to “on” for the 950 from factory.
Mine works very well around town (commuting), low speed etc (2021 950) in all three engine modes. It’s the best QS I’ve come across.
right… sorry.. forgot they added it to the 950..
Was thinking 939

21 - 27 of 27 Posts