Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Had a pretty long trip today. 555km and about 10hours (with a couple of brakes).
Love this bike :)
Most of the video I kept it under 7000rpm, but now it's finally broken-in :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY1frtVKyKM
Very nice!! You live in a very beautiful part of the world. Planning to visit Scandinavia very soon.

Tip: Maybe reduce the volume of the background music when you go through the tunnel...:grin2:

·
Super Moderator
7,816 Posts
Nice vid. 👍

Lovely place to ride.

I understand speed limit laws are quite severe in Norway. Is that correct? How heavily are those beautiful roads patrolled?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Great video! You have some really nice roads on which to ride. Mixing up the different perspectives really made your video interesting. I especially enjoyed watching the Ohlins at work. 🙂

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice vid. 👍

Lovely place to ride.

I understand speed limit laws are quite severe in Norway. Is that correct? How heavily are those beautiful roads patrolled?
Thank you :)

Yes, it's REALLY expensive to drive to fast here. There are a lot of traffic cameras on these roads, but luckily they only take pictures from the front.

·
Registered
274 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Thank you for sharing that video. Very nice pictures. Looks like a very beautiful area :)

Reactions: kokla55

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Really great video must have taken you ages to put together. I did 600km today and have hashed a video together which I'm waiting to down load wish I had the patients to put it together like yours

1 - 16 of 16 Posts