Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted this year to buy a waterproof jacket becuase I missed too many track days last year - I ride on wheels there. And today I found that Ducati released one in W H I TE color...Imagine my heart ❤ 🔥 . Paying 5x more than a popular cheapest one I am still satisfied. It is described to stay white over time and a measure of 10 000 l / m2 of rain - let's say it's very good, I have it on my winter jacket. It has a pocket where I can hide the garage pilot or a highway ticket or even a phone.
Link to Ducati shop [don't worry it's normal, no bonus for me, I'm not youtuber hah]:

I have a textile Revit jacket but if there would be temporary rain, a leather one is more comfortable for up to one day trips. Cheaper is to buy Guinness beers to cover my stress recently but my brain allows only practical money loss.
Some of us can't drive to the dealer in 20 minutes so here you have more pictures for anyone interested in.

The sign on the bag is also reflexive.

How the stitches look

It would be probably cheaper by 20% if they hadn't put the small signs heh

Closeup on the outside part:

I forgot to remember how it was put inside the bag in the factory 🤦‍♂️ How they make it ideally fitting in? :D It's the same with sleeping bags... 🙄
Now I can ride in rain with (I'm stupid to say this, really) in style 😌 🙃

·
Registered
226 Posts
Wow, looks very good in White! One problem for me, it seems to only be available in White in Europe. When I change the location to UK it only shows the yellow option...

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
👀 Hm, I usually open Ducati newsletters the same day and only today I saw this jacket online. Maybe it's too early for a website operator to "switch the buttons" in the backend of the shop? It's not a mandatory safety equipment so I can't imagine any UK limitations on it - I hope.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I think different colours on riding gear looks great, especially white. I have white on the sleeves of my Dainese Laguna Seca 3 D-Dry Textile Jacket and leather jacket and the leather trousers. Only issue is the white on the textile jacket really show up the crap and dead bug juice, despite cleaning it after every ride.

Reactions: Boe and Ed K

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Triplesapper yesterday I started a test how to bring back white leather pieces to be white again on my RST TracTech suit. For me in a price of 1 British pound I am positively surprised. I will make a thread little later so anyone can judge and decide if my way is worth to try and shine. About textile white material - yea, my only solution is 30*C and a special sport fabric fluid to help the internal membrane expelling water after washing again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts