Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sending out e-cigars (bit data format only and not to be confused with physical e-cigarettes) to all!

Our family is expecting the arrival of a brand new 2019 Supersport S in White Silk tomorrow around 3:00 PM our time.

I can't wait. Not sure I'll sleep much tonight.

·
Registered
2018 Ducati Supersport S
449 Posts
Congratulations !! Sleep will not happen tonight, simple as that...:wink2:

·
Registered
477 Posts
Congrats. Even though it will be slower than red, got to admit it will look sharp with the red wheels! LOL
Yeah, very cool! Congrats, landmissle!

It’s good for us with the fast red ones that there’s one more slow white out there. We can’t have all riders going fast, that’d just be too crowded in the corners, wouldn’t it?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She's home!

Hi all,

Sorry I didn't post sooner, but rather than researching, second guessing, asking questions of others, and generally seeking information that's hard to obtain unless you have personal experience, I took matters in my own hands and rode my new SSS. In less then 48 hours of ownership, I've put 240 + miles on her and I've loved every one of them.

I'm so glad I got silk white; she's so beautiful. The good thing about being the slower of the two colors is that she's not a blur when going down the road and gets more admiring glances. I'm O.K. with that, besides, if I wanted "the fastest" I would have gotten another bike. :wink2:

Perhaps in another post I'll post my initial impressions of the bike, but suffice to say I love this bike. It's not perfect and if I could have my way, I would change a few things, but no doubt about it, this bike kicks ass in my mind.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pictures!!

Hi all,

Sorry I didn't post pix sooner, but I've been too busy riding. Almost 1,100 miles to date.

Really digging this motorcycle.

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dude, that's living in the central valley in California. Agriculture country and flying insect paradise. The bike looks like that after every commute ride of about 50 miles. Part of my routine before the next ride is to clean her up.

Ride, collect bugs, clean-up, repeat......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts