Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
2401 - 2420 of 2456 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Ducati SSS Red
85 Posts
I finally got a new quickshifter. Older one stopped working just one fine day. It feels great to use it again :)
Did 4 ~300 kms single day rides in last 2 months and without quickshifter, I was questioning the meaning of life and existence. It is an extremely useful feature (DQS that is), and you realize it even more once you "have" to go back.

·
Registered
2021 950 Supersport S
373 Posts
after being trapped in the garage for 2 weeks due to a construction project and rain , finally got out for a nice long ride , cracked 5000 miles ! 800 on the Corsa II's and loving them

·
Registered
2017 SS RED
15 Posts
I finally got a new quickshifter. Older one stopped working just one fine day. It feels great to use it again :)
Did 4 ~300 kms single day rides in last 2 months and without quickshifter, I was questioning the meaning of life and existence. It is an extremely useful feature (DQS that is), and you realize it even more once you "have" to go back.
How does it work in your opinion? Are the up-, and downshifts always spot-on?

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Got out for a very 'spirited' ride today. For most of the UK, today and tomorrow are extra holidays as it's the Queens Jubilee whch means a 4 day weekend 😁

·
Registered
970 Posts
I did 100 km yesterday - unfortunately my favorite S-shape road is almost all in renovation and after winter with big holes... 😭 a lot of dust, rocks especially in the corners, sigh. Anyway, I can't agree SS is Panigale for a dad - definitely not! I love it still : ) There is only one thing I would like from V2 and 150 HP - when overtaking cars on small roads, to make it in a blink of an eye, now it's little too long for my guts and comfort. Sport mode on my roads gives me more emotions with slippery rear tire 👀

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
@Grossi.BP If you want a bit more umph for overtaking, why not try a 14T front sprocket for the increase in acceleration?

·
Registered
970 Posts
@Triplesapper true, however I might still continue to have longer trips over 500 km ahead and this would raise my rpms. Majority of time I am moving below 70 mph even when I find curly roads. Yes, it is the simplest option but I can handle so far. It's not so annoying, after all I can wait 1 min and get my way clear and safe to overtake. But I can understand the comfort of easier speed up : ) Now my gol is to buy shorer tail tidy + fairing protectors - then I can go even more risky on race tracks. Enough of low sides without anything hehe.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
@Lord Farquad Which roads are you riding on in Mid Wales; Builth Wells, Crossgates and Newtown areas?

2401 - 2420 of 2456 Posts