Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1541 - 1553 of 1553 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
I spent $40 USD and had Dave Moss send me suspension settings for my Ducati.

Best money you can spend imo.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Updated my RB firmware today. There was a update in July for anyone who has RB. Reduced the fueling a bit, running like a top!

Reactions: Miweber929

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just installed this tail tidy and it’s being covered in Xpel film right now.

Reactions: Ed K

·
Registered
434 Posts
It's still red though!

Reactions: DucatiKat

·
Registered
434 Posts
Started the winter clean and lay up process. Weather is turning here and I get no fun riding in the cold and rain.
First steps - exhaust off, rear wheel out, hugger, chain guard and lower chain sliding shoe removed, front sprocket cover off. Chain cleaned and lubed and area around front sprocket cleaned. Put back together.
Next step fairing off for a good clean and wax 🙃

Reactions: Mr Ex and Ed K

·
Registered
31 Posts
Started the winter clean and lay up process. Weather is turning here and I get no fun riding in the cold and rain.
First steps - exhaust off, rear wheel out, hugger, chain guard and lower chain sliding shoe removed, front sprocket cover off. Chain cleaned and lubed and area around front sprocket cleaned. Put back together.
Next step fairing off for a good clean and wax 🙃
I'll give it a couple more weeks before I pack up riding until next spring. Today the weather was a lovely for a ride in North Wales, plus all the tourists have left and the roads are empty. Anglesey hasn't got a lock down unlike many of the counties in North Wales. I did go for a ride last Wednesday over the A5 to the popular biker destination of Betwys-Y-Coed and got sent back by the police for being in the lockdown county of Conway. oops, I didn't know where the county boarders start or finish, I do now!

·
Registered
25 Posts
A Wheel Question - My SSS is Red w/Black wheels, & am looking at rim decals to add some color. Anybody have recommendations? And, do these rim decals survive tire changes?

Thanks, Everybody. Looking forward to some collective knowledge!

Steve

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have put decals on my SS ( and V2) I found mine on Amazon.

The decals should survive a tire change if the installer has a brain at all.

1541 - 1553 of 1553 Posts