Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1961 - 1980 of 1981 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
@LazyEye Congratualtions :) You are obviously love the Superpsort like me as I went from a 2017 939S to a 950S

Did you have any extras or aftermarket goodies that you took off the 939 to go on the 950?

·
Registered
215 Posts
@LazyEye Congratualtions :) You are obviously love the Superpsort like me as I went from a 2017 939S to a 950S

Did you have any extras or aftermarket goodies that you took off the 939 to go on the 950?
EBC brake discs/pads, a keytag that says "the key to happiness", and most importantly a gremlin bell. I didn't put a lot of aftermarket on the '17. For the '22 I'm having the dealer install a radiator guard when I take it in for first service. I have sitting in package new tank grips and pillion peg block offs (the pillion pegs get in the way of my gigantic boots on track). I'm looking at aftermarket wind screens, I'd like something about 2" taller than stock.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Finished installing my Ducabike rearsets and went for the last ride of the calendar year due to upcoming shoulder surgery....night night Sophia

View attachment 44388
View attachment 44387
That all looks very snazzy. Frame plugs are neat too. But I thought the rearsets would have moved everything back and up further...? I am a newbie when it comes to this tho.

·
Registered
'21 Supersport 950S
55 Posts
That all looks very snazzy. Frame plugs are neat too. But I thought the rearsets would have moved everything back and up further...? I am a newbie when it comes to this tho.
Thanks man. I thought they would have as well as most aftermarket rearsets I've had in the past positioned much more extreme than these offered. They're at the furthest/highest setting with the pegs rotated up as high as they can, but not as much as I thought they would go. You can tell a difference and I prefer them in a more aggressive position as I don't tour much and I am comfortable with that position.....I assure you it has nothing to do with my lack of vertical prowess. Either I didn't install correctly (it could happen) or it's just more of the nature of this model being less aggressive than a V2 or greater models.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Thanks man. I thought they would have as well as most aftermarket rearsets I've had in the past positioned much more extreme than these offered. They're at the furthest/highest setting with the pegs rotated up as high as they can, but not as much as I thought they would go. You can tell a difference and I prefer them in a more aggressive position as I don't tour much and I am comfortable with that position.....I assure you it has nothing to do with my lack of vertical prowess. Either I didn't install correctly (it could happen) or it's just more of the nature of this model being less aggressive than a V2 or greater models.
Thanks... I am pretty short and smal and was wondering if they might even be comfy for me on long days out. They look awesome in any case.

Reactions: dwcook392

·
Registered
'21 Supersport 950S
55 Posts
Pics of guards installed and what kind of job is it to install those?

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
As @LazyEye said, it's a fairing off job to install the radiator and oil cooler guards - no way around it. Straight forward enough job though. Worth their weight in gold.

Reactions: dwcook392

·
Registered
'21 Supersport 950S
55 Posts
1961 - 1980 of 1981 Posts