Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I've recently purchased my "dream bike", namely 2006 (yes I was after 2008) Ducati Monster S4RS with full Termi system and lots of extras :)

My conscious does not allow me to keep 2 bikes in my garage, also there is very limited space there. So what do you think I should be asking for my White 2017 SSs with just under 9k miles on the clock? Akra slip ons, MRA screen, LED rear indicators, Ducati heated grips, Ducati Monster foot pegs (the ones with rubber tops), Ducati Monster 1200R 2016 swingarm, R&G tail chop, Carbon fiber plate holder off the swingarm. All originals are present apart from the original plate holder (didn't have it when purchased the bike). I think that's about it really.

What do you think I can/should ask for it if I put it up for sale now? Should I hold off until spring time? MOT and insurance are due in March :)

Cheers

·
Registered
917 Posts
I don't have an answer because I measure money in ounces of fake gold, not pounds of silver. I am curious about the Monster 1200 swingarm though, why the change?

·
Administrator
8,280 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Ed :)

Reactions: Ed K

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Have a look through Autotrader for private sale prices and Dealers websites to see what prices they are going for.

Not sure if the Monster 1200 swingarm will affect the price - I dont think it would 'bump' the price up, maybe the opposite in fact?

Couple of links to Supersports for sale at 2 Dealers below.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts