Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's the screen look at nights is it easy to read and how's it look as I've not got bike yet.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So is it a blue back ground at night?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for your reply. I'm not sure how to reply properly yet.. but sounds like screen is good at night then

Registered
I rode in full darkness for my first time last night - and even had a tinted shield on my helmet (lesson learned) - and must say the screen is very easy on the eyes and very easy to read. The back lighting automatically adjusts based on ambient lighting and works quite well.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I鈥檝e notice on the screen that it says EVO after start up .. is this standard on all SS or is it due to another reason?

Registered
Maybe it's my eyesight. But I don't see that greenish type background. For me it's a typical grey on light background. But very clear and sharp with good contrast. Easy to see.

Registered
Agree with that. The screen is very easy to read in day and night.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mentioned on another thread...its due to having the Akra full exhaust installed with the upmap.
Yes I know . Wanted to make sure and yes it was me that posted it on other thread as no body saw it here lol.... (your a good man se7en)

Reactions: se7en
1 - 16 of 16 Posts