Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello together,
I bought the plug-and-play alarm system for my Ducati SSS. There was no manual and now I am desperately looking for the plug to connect the alarm system. However, I can not find a free plug anywhere. Did ever someone here installed the Ducati Alarm System here?

Greetings Paco

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
:laugh::laugh: yes I have one installed. but security information is not the sort of thing that we share on the open net to strangers. Sorry. your Ducati dealer will give you the information and its locality

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
If you choose to buy one the installation instructions will be issued or you can ask your dealer to print it for you when you collect the unit.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can understand your mistrust and also the fact that it should not post in publicly when I think about it. Maybe someone can send it to me via private message. I'm really desperate because I've already disassembled the entire machine in the garage looking for the plug. Also below the tank I could not find anything

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hello together,
I bought the plug-and-play alarm system for my Ducati SSS. There was no manual and now I am desperately looking for the plug to connect the alarm system. However, I can not find a free plug anywhere. Did ever someone here installed the Ducati Alarm System here?

Greetings Paco
Hi Paco, where did you order the alarm system ? And how much did it cost ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello together,

Greetings Paco
Hi Paco, where did you order the alarm system ? And how much did it cost ?
Hi, i ordered the system at an dutch Motorbike Part seller for 185€

I found the cable plug and everything works fine and loud.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts