Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This seems like the cleanest one aside from doing a full fender eliminator kit. I do prefer a fender eliminator kit like Motodynamics but the electrical connectors don't match up on the new 950S. I could splice the wires but it's hard for me to start snipping off connectors on a brand new bike. I also think I'd prefer to keep the red tail light to match the other red accents on the bike. MD's part is a clear or tinted lens only.

·
Registered
2018 Ducati Supersport S
539 Posts
Hey @Audi403 That is the MotoDynamics tail tidy. I like it as well. It has the ability to mount OEM turn signals which I did have before going with the DP LED signals.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey @Audi403 That is the MotoDynamics tail tidy. I like it as well. It has the ability to mount OEM turn signals which I did have before going with the DP LED signals.
View attachment 44421
Hey @djcmx49 thanks for your input. I forgot that Motodynamics had the option to use your own signal lights. It's been a couple years since I've owned a Supersport and my Motodynamics tail tidy is in a box in my basement. I used their integrated tail light when it was installed on mine.

That looks really slick on your bike! Your DP LED Signals look nicer than what the guy in the video is running. I'll have to look if they are offering that style for the new 950 model.

·
Registered
2018 Ducati Supersport S
539 Posts
@djcmx49, is that some sort of license plate frame/holder you're using? Any details on that?
It's just a clear lens with "frame graphic" around the plate that Apex Cycle put on when I bought my bike from them. Actually it came from my Red 939 I wrote off and I just transferred it to this bike. Rallye Motoplex in Moncton, NB might not approve as that is where My White 939 came from. I took theirs off but hey it's 1700km away so I don't think they'll find out...lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts