Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
301 - 310 of 310 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
I had a red 939 which I sold last spring. Come June this year, I couldn’t take it anymore and had to get a new bike. The dealer closest to me (still some 150 km away) only had a white one for delivery so I instead opted to buy a red 950s in another city 650 km away. The white just doesn’t do it for me, so red it is.

to be honest, I think I’ve only ever seen a white 939/950 at the dealer, and only once. Where I got my 950, there were only red ones.

·
Registered
2021 Supersport 950
209 Posts
Some say red is faster, some say white is faster. Mine's Red / white with some gold highlights. So I recon mine's the fastest of them all! :p
Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
@Invincible But white or red are pedigree; with white being the better. Red, white and gold would be classed as a Mongrel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Invincible

·
Registered
2021 Supersport 950
209 Posts
@Invincible But white or red are pedigree; with white being the better. Red, white and gold would be classed as a Mongrel 😂
Consider the Mongrel the next step of evolution. The new apex predator among the Supersports 😜

·
Registered
2021 Supersport 950
209 Posts
It's a custom made wrap.
I totally would've preferred a proper paint job, but that would have been too expensive.
The white with gold trim (it's two layers) was 200€ fitted on the bike with cutting tape and the "Supersport 950 Testastretta"
and the Retro - style Ducati decals were 80€ in total.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
It's a custom made wrap.
I totally would've preferred a proper paint job, but that would have been too expensive.
The white with gold trim (it's two layers) was 200€ fitted on the bike with cutting tape and the "Supersport 950 Testastretta"
and the Retro - style Ducati decals were 80€ in total.
I think the wrap is a good idea. You won't do any permanent damage taking the risk for paint. It looks good, no downside.

301 - 310 of 310 Posts