Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Me ! ? New custom seat, custom tank guard, and of corse ........ a Phat 190 rear tyre.
Bit loud for my tastes, but why the fck should you care what I (or anyone for that matter) think?
Important thing is that it brings you pride and joy every time you look at it and ride it. :grin2::grin2::grin2:

You guys got the best weather for it anyway. ENJOY!!

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A bit self righteous hey.
You don't even have a decent exhaust on there. >:) You must be a midget since that cat weighs in at 20kg's where only a midget could afford that extra weight.
True True. **** cat #**#*# things gotta go and if it weren't for my 190 FAT TYRE you may have had a point but I got the phat >:) ps I'm hitting the mountains tomorrow morning gonna thrash that 190 GoPro to follow

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bit loud for my tastes, but why the fck should you care what I (or anyone for that matter) think?
Important thing is that it brings you pride and joy every time you look at it and ride it. :grin2::grin2::grin2:

You guys got the best weather for it anyway. ENJOY!!
I sort of agree, I made it a while ago and have been waiting for my replacement seat to arrive on warante. Which arrived today so thought I would put it on :grin2: so now I have 2 custome seats totally different styles . When the new seat arrived with a brand new standard cover on it I thought I might keep it stock as I liked it as it was too

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice work on the seat!! You need to do something about the elephants trunk though!!!
yes that is on the list, but I need a rear hugger solution 1st before I get rid of what water protection I have.:grin2:

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So I took the bike out for a spin with the boys to the mountains and it rained on the way. Got swamp ass from my awesome 190 rear tyre throwing a rooster tail. I think it throws more water up than the 180 as its wider ? anyway The stock seat with the supper sexy cover got quite uncomfortable after a couple of hours (My other seat has been modified to fit me better) so I will only use that on short rides and when Bling is necessary :grin2: She is all dirty and muddy now ( wash her tomorrow)

·
Administrator
8,507 Posts
So I took the bike out for a spin with the boys to the mountains and it rained on the way. Got swamp ass from my awesome 190 rear tyre throwing a rooster tail. I think it throws more water up than the 180 as its wider ? anyway The stock seat with the supper sexy cover got quite uncomfortable after a couple of hours (My other seat has been modified to fit me better) so I will only use that on short rides and when Bling is necessary :grin2: She is all dirty and muddy now ( wash her tomorrow)
And she patiently awaits your attention... :grin2:

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would probably say we all think our own bike is the best?
yes Steve your right we all do but show your wife a picture of my bike with that fat rear tyre and ask her which bike is better and yes she will say yours is but look into her eyes and you will know the truth yes mine is the Best :grin2:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
yes Steve your right we all do but show your wife a picture of my bike with that fat rear tyre and ask her which bike is better and yes she will say yours is but look into her eyes and you will know the truth yes mine is the Best :grin2:
My wife doesn't even know bikes have tyres let alone spot a 'big' one. She has no idea if bikes have gears or how you change them. Even after all these years, all the BSB, SBK , TT and Moto GP that is on our TV anything motorcycle just passes her by!
Now if you looked like Geroge Clooney or Brad Pitt, ........ she still wouldn't notice your bike,

·
Registered
274 Posts

Would you have noticed that your wife always elevate you ?

Reactions: Rhino

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The seat looks very aftermarket.
Yes your right I made it myself, you cant get more aftermarket than that :laugh: I have already swapped it back to my other seat(I have 2 seats) which I prefer. I think I will still keep the Bling seat though and use it on appropriate occasions. I think it will go down well on a LBGTI....Lesbian, Bi, Gay, Tr.............charity ride in arse Less chaps :x

1 - 20 of 27 Posts