Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody planning to go to World Ducati Week - Misano - 29 June - 01 July 2018 (WDW)

We are

Myself and a bud went in 2012 had an absolutely awesome time.
We flew in to Germany, hired 2 Ducati 1200 Multis and rode through Germany, Switzerland (the alps) and then went down the west coast, turned east south of Rome, and up the east coast of Italy to Rimini and Misano for WDW then back to Germany

To see and hear the parade of thousands of Ducatis is a sight to behold - I can still hear the whistling of the Monsters dry clutches.
The events organised by Ducati are all worth attending they even arrange for factory and Ducati Museum visits (Bologna is not too far from the venue).

We did it over 12 days. Yes it can be done in a lot less time, we prefer to stay away from the main routes and motorways and concentrate on the backroads and we always take the time to stop to look around.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I live in Marseille South of France not too far from Misano.

I 've never participated to a WDW, i 've seen several times eicma in Milano and always like it with very good atmosphere.

It would be a good idea at this moment to create a ss owners meeting

Now i am going to persuade my half for this Wdw and other moments , not only activities about ducati bikes.

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
Oh man, along with seeing an IOM TT race, this is at the top of my bucket list. PLEASE take a lot of pics and post them up with a nice little write up so we can all live vicariously through you. :nerd:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm planning to go to WDW2018.
Driving with a group for 10days or so from Belgium or Netherlands.
It is for me the first time I can go, so driving with a group with everything is taking care for you, like hotel and trips is nice than.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Intend going to Mugello 2018 instead. Perhaps another year I will do the WDW. Mugello tickets go on sale next month.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts