Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy another set of Ducati Rubber Buffered foot pegs; part number 96280441A

Here's a link to them on Amazon (out of stock) Ducati Rubber Buffered Pegs

These have been discontinued by Ducati and REALLY hard to find. I scored one set, but would like another set so that both rider and passenger pegs can be coverted.

New or used would be acceptable.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have a set of these some where which I got with my bike from new. They were installed and I realised Ducati messed up as the angle of the rubber platform is designed for the Multi and not the supersport so ergonomically they do not fit the SS.....probably why they were discontinued.

Matt

·
Registered
217 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I have a set of these some where which I got with my bike from new. They were installed and I realised Ducati messed up as the angle of the rubber platform is designed for the Multi and not the supersport so ergonomically they do not fit the SS.....probably why they were discontinued.

Matt
Really? I’ve had those since the bike had 100 miles on it and they work great, and I’ve felt no weirdness in angles or anything feeling off. Highly recommend them, I like the larger “platform” of the peg vs. stock and my feet stay planted where I put them.

Reactions: Oldrider

·
Registered
90 Posts
Really? I’ve had those since the bike had 100 miles on it and they work great, and I’ve felt no weirdness in angles or anything feeling off. Highly recommend them, I like the larger “platform” of the peg vs. stock and my feet stay planted where I put them.
Yeah I have them, too and didn’t notice anything that felt off with them.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you @Matt_SSS for the link. All the web-sites I've tried that claimed to have them in stock actually have cancelled the order because they couldn't get them. Worth a try though.

I have my one set installed on the pilot position and they work fine. VERY grippy. Takes a little getting used to actually.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I think I have a set with very little use. I got them with my SSS. The person I bought it from took off all of the added accessories and gave them to me in a box. Not sure why he did that. I never got around to installing these. Send me a PM... Where are you located?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts