Ducati Supersport 939 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
After Recommendations

Hey guys its time to get rid of my CAT. Does anyone know of any deals going or Vendors selling the Termi Exhaust + upmap I am over here in Australia and things generally cost an arm and leg. I would like to have a few to consider before I pull the trigger. Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
233 Posts
I bought mine from Italian sellers via Ebay. At the time I bought the pipe, sestamarcia-racing-parts was the cheapest at 750€. Upmap T800 with suitable cable was 290€ at genialmotor.

I haven't a clue if they ship to your location or the costs involved. But I've bought most of my parts and accessories via ebay from international sellers. Including also original Ducati parts like my DQS. Lot of stuff available in central Europe and USA.

·
Super Moderator
6,155 Posts
Hey guys its time to get rid of my CAT. Does anyone know of any deals going or Vendors selling the Termi Exhaust + upmap I am over here in Australia and things generally cost an arm and leg. I would like to have a few to consider before I pull the trigger. Thanks in Advance
Looking (way?) forward to your riding impressions to supplement other Forums members. As I am also considering this.

·
Registered
2018 Ducati Supersport S
452 Posts
Reactions: Rhino
1 - 5 of 5 Posts