Ducati SuperSport Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this poped out of the nose section near the headlight bulbs it is some sort of resister which looks like it would be held in place by some sort of locator pins ? This may be one for Oldndumb that guy seems to know everything ?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
D4mn, you guys are quick. I just got outta bed and you've alreasy got him all squared away.

Next question, though...why the h3ll did it just fall out? :confused:

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There you go Dany beat me to it.
Yes! It's the temperature sensor (number 19)
D4mn, you guys are quick. I just got outta bed and you've alreasy got him all squared away.

Next question, though...why the h3ll did it just fall out? :confused:
Ah well it might have had a little help from me. I have been using the nose cavity to conceal excess cables and a Bluetooth module, I must have dislodged it as I have been fiddling about. This won't happen again now that I can research Earle's with my newly downloaded parts catalogue :grin2: tomorrows job will be trying to get it back in place without having to remove any panels :|

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The temperature sensor has now been put back in its place. A little fiddley as you can't see what your doing, so I had a cunning plan I looped a string around the protective bar on the sensor and fed it backwards through its hole pulling it into place while pushing it from inside the void with my hand

Attachments

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What do you mean a bluetooth module? The standard one fits under the seat as far as I know, do you have something different?
Yes I have something different. I have some electronics fitted to my bike and the Bluetooth module talks to my Senna headset. The reason it's in the front is that is the best cool dry area on the bike.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yes I have something different. I have some electronics fitted to my bike and the Bluetooth module talks to my Senna headset. The reason it's in the front is that is the best cool dry area on the bike.
Would you like to tell us more? I also have the Sena in my lid, but it connects to my tablet for media and GPS, and to my phone as is, what can I gain from a separate module? Would you share what you have?

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Would you like to tell us more? I also have the Sena in my lid, but it connects to my tablet for media and GPS, and to my phone as is, what can I gain from a separate module? Would you share what you have?
I wil private message you some details as its not the sort of info you post on open forum.0:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts